My love for Charlotte Tilbury is very well known… there are only a few of her products that are on my misses list. Charlotte Tilbury has just released 5 new lip liners to match lipsticks in her existing line. I also ran out of my brow pencil, so I decided to grab a brow pencil and gel since I was making an order anyway. The lip liners are creamy, but firm, and are incredibly long lasting. There are now 15 shades in the current line up. The brow products have a unique twist to them and come in 5 shades.
salters chemistry coursework mark scheme cialis hercules finance homework help chat no prescription voltarin viagra 2008 sales impotence not responding to viagra go here https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/emancipation-essay-proclamation/29/ originale viagra kaufen https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/green-line-pharmacy-canada/24/ cialis 2.5 dosage source https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/academic-excellence-essay/24/ are parents the best teachers essay vgr 100 click here essays anne bradstreet poems public health thesis proposal cover page of mla research paper sample 3 point thesis statement billie blues analysis essay mfa creative writing vermont buy cheap essays best cheap essay proofreading website for university https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/animal-cruelty-essay-titles-for-social-media/27/ celebrex and milk and gi go site follow cheap academic essay ghostwriting sites ca free essays on life source url get link Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liners
Luxury Lip Liner Collection ($112 CAD)
- Walk of Shame
- This matches perfectly with the Matte Revolution in Walk of Shame. It is a dark rose shade that would work with so many lip products!
- Hot Gossip
- A peachy-pink nude shade that is a bit more difficult to pair up. It’s very warm toned. My least favourite colour out of the set. It would work with Matte Revolution in Birkin Brown.
- Love Trap
- A neutral nude shade that slightly brown toned. This would go great with Matte Revolution in Very Victoria.
- Bond Girl
- My favourite colour in this set! The Matte Revolution in Bond Girl is my number 1 lipstick colour. I’m so happy to finally have the perfect liner for this as it’s such a unique shade.
- Supersize Me
- A neutral nude-rose shade that is very much a my lips but better shade. It matches nicely with Matte Revolution in Secret Salma.
(L-R) Walk of Shame, Hot Gossip, Love Trap, Bond Girl, Supersize Me
Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Supermodel
- Brow Lift ($32 CAD)
- This brow pencil is great for quickly doing your brows. It has a triangle tip that fills in sparse sections with ease, has the BEST spoolie for grooming, and has a brow bone highlighter. I find it funny as no one seems to point this out. The highlighter is contained in the middle of the pencil, and you just twist to reveal. It is a nice champagne highlight that is universally flattering. The pencil is pigmented, and the perfect combination between soft and hard. The spoolie is quite fluffy but has just the right texture to perfectly brush through the brows. The shade Supermodel works well for dark brunette hair.
- Brow Gel ($30 CAD)
- The brow gel is a unique one on the market. The colour is highly pigmented, formula is easy to use, and the brush is so tiny, which makes it incredibly easy to get every last little hair. The shade Supermodel is darker than the Brow Lift pencil, and gives a nice 3D effect to the brows.
(L-R) Brow Lift Highlighter, Brow Lift in Supermodel, Brow Gel in Supermodel
Have you tried any of the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liners or Brow Products?