I’ve been playing around with my Pérsona Cosmetics Identity Palette for the past two months and I wanted to share my thoughts on this lovely little indie company’s palette.
I recevied my Pérsona Palette ($32 USD) at the end of November 2018, and I’ll be honest… I rarely reach for another palette anymore.
This little beauty has 12 shadows, 6 shimmers and 6 mattes.
Pérsona Cosmetics was created by Sona Gasparian and its primarily targeted to those with brown eyes, however the colours as perfect for basically any eye colour.
The colours are very pigmented, blend with little to no effort and have minimal fallout.
The shimmer shades go on intensely without having to fuss with spritzing your brush.
Warm tones, cool tones, mattes, shimmers and great base colour that unfortunately is difficult for me to swatch because I’m pale!
My most used & favourite shades are:
- Humble for setting my primer
- Maverick is the perfect neutral crease shade
- Seductive is my go to all over the lid shade for work
- Fearless is a beautiful rich colour that is great for adding depth to the outer corners
From left to right:
- Humble – Peachy Pink Nude Matte
- Sassy – White Gold Shimmer
- Goal Digger – Neutral Yellow Gold Shimmer
- Seductive – Taupe Shimmer
- Charming – Neutral Orange Matte
- Maverick – Neutral Taupe Matte
- Bombshell – Gold Green Shimmer
- Goddess – Bronze Shimmer
- Audacious – Warm Orange Red Matte
- Chic – Neutral Purple Matte
- Bossy – Purple Bronze Shimmer
- Fearless – Dark Neutral Espresso Brown Matte
I truly think this palette is a staple and should be in everyone’s makeup collection.
The quality is far superior to Naked Palettes, and is perfect for travelling as it has everything you need to create endless looks.
Do you have go-to palette that isn’t mentioned enough?