Oh the places you’ll go… Or at least the places that I hope we will go!
I’m having a major travel bug this year, and going to abuse it to the fullest extent!
- I’ve been here when I was young with my parents, however I would love to go back with my husband and have a proper relaxing, no worries, no duties kind of vacation. We are currently planning to go to Cancun for his 30th birthday this October. We are looking at staying at the Moon Palace (side note: we were going to have our wedding at the Moon Palace but were talked out of it by family)
- This is a new one on my list. Living in Canada makes it super easy, and quick (6 hour flight from Vancouver) to go to Cuba, which makes it a great alternative to Mexico. The culture is rich, the food is amazing, and houses are adorable!
- England is the highest on my travel list. Having grown up being a huge Harry Potter fan, I have been in love and completely fascinated by everything about England. My ultimate dream life would be to live in the countryside, and have my own bakery in a small town. That might be a pipe dream, but perhaps I can at least visit once in my life.
- I have already been to New York twice, but it genuinely stole my heart. There is something so wonderful and enchanting about such a fast paced city. I would love to spend Christmas or New Year’s there, as I have only ever been in the summer.
Universal Studios – Florida
- Please note above, I am a die-hard Harry Potter fan. I have dreamed of visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter ever since it opened. Shame flying to Florida costs as much as flying to Europe from Vancouver… One day!
- New Orleans has this magical quality to it. From Mardi Gras and Jazz festivals to Bourbon Street and the Bayou, it all just seems very stuck in history. I’m also a big fan of the TV show “The Originals” (spin-off of Vampire Diaries) and it would be interesting to see it first hand.
- I feel like this is quite self-explanatory. Who wouldn’t want to relax and take photos at the Blue Lagoon? Watch the Northern Lights up close? If we ever end up doing our Euro-trip, this a must visit location!
- The majority of my favourite beauty products are imagined and created in France. I would love to visit Paris (Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees & amazing hot chocolate at Angelina’s), Nice (the water, the views, the beautiful mix of British and French culture), and Bordeaux (they have a Caudalie spa here which would be a dream come true).
- This is a one off on the list. I’ve always had an interest in magic and I feel like it would be interesting to visit a place that is so wrought with history and lore (Salem Witch Trials).
- Greece is stunning. It is such a unique place with all the separate islands and the deep history. Plus I LOVE Greek food! (Kalamari for life!)
Collect Memories, Not Things
Where have you been that you would recommend?
Do you have your own Travel Bucket List?